Sunday 24 May 2009

FORETASTE - THAT SMILING MAN



Hailing from Paris, France, Terrorist XX (aka Creature XX - the female element) and Terrorist XY (aka Creature XY - the male element) present us Forestaste, one of the most majestic synthpop acts I've ever known. XX is the ethereal voice of Forestaste, while XY is encharged of programming and backing vocals. (WOW! Much chromosomatic references in this paragraph ;P)

So far, Foretaste released two studio albums, Beautiful Creatures (2005) and Terrorist TV (2008), each one dropping one single: Discordance and Dying For The First Time In My Life, respectively. 

Although Discordance was my first Foretaste contact and addiction, I'm posting about That Smiling Man, which started sounding pretty well in the last days.

This song contains most of what I seek in synthpop: the little crazy synths playing with an ethereal female voice, creating a majestic tune to be enjoyed anywhere! =D

  ::  [Mediafire]  ::

No comments: